Search This Blog

Monday, December 08, 2008

The air blower...

Looks like a big monstrous hair dryer don't you think?

Many car parks seems to be using this now, depending on the design of the car park.
I call it the hair dryer type air circulator. Do you know the name of it?

No comments: